Turmeric, Lemon & Honey For Your Skin
What are the benefits of using turmeric on your skin?
Turmeric is powered by a special ingredient called curcumin, and it has some serious anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- Removes blemishes – Thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric helps remove blemishes and dark spots from your skin.
- Reduces acne – Adding turmeric to your skincare regimen can help reduce acne as it reduces inflammation and improves blood circulation.
- Helps with wounds – If you have suffered from a minor skin wound, applying turmeric on it can accelerate the healing process, thanks to the antiseptic properties.
- Reduces effects of skin conditions – Turmeric has the power to reduce the effects of skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, scabies, alopecia and others.
- Brings out the natural glow – The anti-inflammatory properties can once again provide lustre and natural glow to your skin.
What are the benefits of using lemon on your skin?
Lemon is one of the best natural cleansers out there. Rich in Vitamin C, lemon helps in making your skin radiant and clear.
- Reduces oil – If you have an oily skin, then using lemon can help you reduce its effects. Lemon has a high pH level, and thereby has astringent qualities. It can reduce the oil from your facial skin, making it ideal for people with oily skin.
- Prevents premature aging – The pollutants in the air can cause serious damage on your facial skin, leading to premature aging. Vitamin C in lemon is an antioxidant, and it can help slow down this process.
- Treats fungal infections – Lemon has anti-fungal properties, which comes in handy to treat fungal infections on skin. Several studies have shown how lemon has the ability to kill Candida fungus strains that occur on skin at times.
- Brightens the skin – Another one of the top benefits is that it helps to brighten the skin tone. Lemon plays a crucial role in reducing the marks of acne, dark spots and age spots. As a result, you get an even and brighter skin tone to give your skin a fresher look.
What are the benefits of using honey on your skin?
- Reduces inflammation and skin irritation - Honey has excellent anti-inflammatory properties, making it ideal to treat inflammation and skin irritation. Furthermore, the polyphenol compounds present in honey act as antioxidants, which play a significant role in reducing skin irritation by fighting the free radicals.
- Reduces pimples – Honey can be used to reduce pimples, as its antibacterial powers can kill the bacteria on and within the epidermis. Moreover, it helps in reducing breakouts. This is one of the major contributions of honey to the skin.
- Exfoliates your skin – Honey has an abundance of natural enzymes that can actually remove the dead skin cells off your skin.
- Helps retain water – Another important reason why honey should be part of your skin regimen is that it helps the top layer of your facial skin retain more water than otherwise. This is absolutely crucial in keeping the skin healthy.
Now that you know the incredible benefits of Turmeric, lemon & honey let us introduce our amazing products with these wonderful ingredients.
Turmeric, Lemon & Honey Brightening Face Scrub
Our Turmeric, Lemon & Honey Brightening Face Scrub will help restore your natural glow and treat uneven skin tone while adding a ton of nutrients to your skin.
- Helps to reduce acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Reduces inflammation, dry skin and the appearance of wrinkles.
- High in antioxidants.
- Helps Lightens and brightens dark spots (hyperpigmentation of skin)
- Produces glowing skin.
Turmeric, Lemon & Honey Emulsified Body Buffer
Our Turmeric, Lemon & Honey Emulsified Body Buffer is great for hyperpigmentation (dark marks), especially for your intimate areas and underarm, it will leave your skin feeling silky smooth all while sloughing off dead skin cells that can clog pores!
How fast I get my product?
Leave a comment